Launched with the 1990 vintage in 1993, Bin 407 was developed in response to the increasing availability of high quality cabernet sauvignon fruit. Inspired by Bin 707, Bin 407 offers varietal definition and approachability, yet still with structure and depth of flavour. Textbook cabernet sauvignon, the varietally expressive Bin 407 highlights the rewards of Penfolds multi-region, multi-vineyard blending, with a core of ripe fruit supported by sensitive use of French and American oak
BIN 407 CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2019
奔富 2019 年份
FRESH, VIBRANT AND COMPELLING, SHOWING RESPECT TO VARIETY AND HOUSE STYLE
Medium-bodied. The complete package:
Fruit: Juicy redcurrant jelly, dark plum (and plum acidity), fresh rhubarb.
Acidity: ‘Just right’ – a lively and lifted conveyance from initial lip-contact to sated ingestion.
Tannins: Integrated, polished-graphite tannins
Oak: Seamlessly hidden/concealed oak. Melding well with fruit.
Overall, cabernet balance and definition, sans exaggeration.
Miss A’s Handpick Fine Food Delivery Schedule:
(1) Order paid on Monday to Thursday
– Before 4pm —> Next day delivery between 4-7pm
– After 4pm —> 2 Days later between 4-7pm
(2) Order paid on Friday
– Before 4pm —> Saturday delivery between 4-7pm
– After 4pm —> Monday delivery between 4-7pm
(3) Order paid on Saturday & Sunday —> Delivery on Tuesday between 4-7pm
(4) Ordered Paid on Public Holiday —> 2 Days later between 4-7pm
* Delivery schedule above reflects Earliest Day of Delivery
* We will follow the delivery schedule, unless a later date is requested in the remark after order is placed
— Shipping Terms & Conditions —
(1) Specific delivery timing are not guaranteed
(2) For any specific day delivery, please contact customer service via our WhatsApp
(3) Please be at home and ready to collect your products, redelivery will be chargeable at $8
(4) Due to the perishable nature of our products, returns are strictly not provided after delivery.